Star Educator Awards 2020
“To the world, you may just be a teacher, but to your students, you are a HERO! “~ Mark Twain
Teachers strive every day to make the world better, one student at a time. They are the game changers in students’ lives.
The Star Educator Awards is our humble effort to commemorate one of the oldest and most virtuous professions – teaching.
The Star Educator Award by Learning Matters is our endeavour to acknowledge and honour exemplary educators who have gone above and beyond in the noble cause of teaching. The awards aim to recognise individuals who have displayed distinction in teaching various academic subjects, have used innovative teaching methods to unleash the true potential of students including students with diverse and special needs, have nurtured and fostered students’ interests, abilities, and talents in physical education, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, have shown inclusive leadership, and are great role models to their students and staff.
Star Educator Award Categories
Who Can Apply?
Do you know a passionate teacher with a strong work ethic? A teacher who goes that extra mile for their students. A teacher who never fails to do their best for their students. A teacher who is always there for their students. Or, maybe you are such a teacher yourself
If you know someone like this or that someone is you, nominate yourself or such an individual for the Star Educator Awards 2020.
The Star Educator Awards will be presented across ten different categories. So don’t forget to nominate an educator in all the categories.
Award selection is based on identified parameters within each category. A team of industry-esteemed jurors will rate nominees on these parameters.
- Nominations are open to educators and principals who are currently working in or have retired from pre-primary, K12, and/or higher education institutions
- Nominations are open to educators and principals who are currently working in or have retired from private or government educational institutions
- The nominee should have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in an educational setting/institution
- The nominee’s scope of work can be international but a minimum of 2 years of work in India is mandatory
- Self nominations are allowed
- Nominations can be made by students, parents of students, colleagues or friends of the nominee(s). The better you know the nominee(s), the stronger the nomination(s) will be
- There is no limit to the number of nominations an individual can make
- Nominations will be considered valid only when submitted through the nomination form and only when all mandatory fields on the form have been filled
- Nominations are absolutely free of cost
- Nominations will close on Monday, August 24
- Jury’s decisions are final and binding